
We have two trees. One in the tv room, and the other in the book room. Neither tree is spectacular. Just 6 1/2 and 7 feet. And they are both pretty skinny. Adam wanted a real tree this year, but we just didn't have the time to go and get one, and so we put up the fake trees. However, both trees became naked on the bottom. between Jacob and the cat, the ornaments and lights on the lower half of the trees didn't stand a chance! Thank goodness for shatterproof ornaments.
I got a lot of good deals this year with the after Christmas sales, so stay tuned for next year. It'll be good!
1 week ago









3 comments:
You got a cat?? When you could have taken Bear home with you in November? How disloyal of Adam...
Bear would have loved retirement in Sunny CA for his remaining years!
Wow- now you're really blogging!
I swear that cat does not really live there. I might have seen him once.
And your new tree is gonna look awesome in your house next year. Way to go score the big deals - you are really quite the bargain hunter.
Feel free to decorate my home, k? I sometimes hate it.
Post a Comment