Alright, now the rest of the story. The guy at the meatball sandwich place wasn't the brightest thing around. He really did charge Adam $810.47 for 2 lunch specials. But, no, Adam did not pay that. Nor, do we have that kind of money to be throwing around. Who does? The guy voided out the transaction, but it was still hanging out on our bank account for days. Many days, actually. It was "pending" just kind of out there, still on hold, however, from the bank. But, I knew it would be resolved sooner or later, I sure as heck was not going to pay that price for a dang sandwich, no matter how good it was! Everything is fine now, and the total bill, when everything was all said and done, was $10.47. That was much MUCH better!
Good story, though, huh?
1 week ago









2 comments:
Yes, good story.
The other day K-Mart said I paid with a 500 dollar bill. Dude, if I had a 500 dollar bill, I would not be shopping at K-Mart.
So glad about those meatball sandwiches' billing. BTW, how does one eat those things? Seems to me the balls would roll right out the sides of the bread and onto the floor. Thus I've never ordered a meat BALL sandwich.
Post a Comment