Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I wanna Manwich, please.


Jacob loves Manwich. I love Manwich. Who doesn't? We couldn't give it to him fast enough. He probably ate like half the pan of meat! He never was a good baby food eater, but he will eat whatever you give him from your plate. He did go through a choking era, and he used to choke on everything, now he has finally learned the art of chewing before swallowing, it's great. His two favorite foods are Manwich, and that pirate booty stuff {you know, those white chedder puff things...} Odd things, but he loves them. He does take after his father, however, and he too will be a messy eater. That look makes the mess well worth it!

3 comments:

carol said...

Tip from his Daddy's mother: put a drop cloth under his place at the table, use fallen food in tomorrow's soup. (I didn't really do that, but I could have--Adam ate with speed and gusto as a child!)

Heidi said...

i remember adam eating at g and g jinglebells' house and eating mixed vegetables by the fistfull, spilling about half the food as he ate. what did adam say? "me no pill, mommy. me no pill." hilarious!

carol said...

I'm hungrily looking at last week's posted pictures--i miss those kids of yours (well you and Adam too of course). Is Jacob walking? Did he get his knitted sweater? Does it fit? Do you love the polka-dot gray jumper, size 18 mo.? Write or call when you get a chance!