Thursday, January 7, 2010

haircut.


It was time for a haircut. The first haircut was a little more worrisome. It was hair that my little girl had had her entire life. It was sad. But this time was different. She rarely lets me do anything but a clip on the side. There as crap stuck in it. She got it in her cereal, and so that morning, I decided it was time.

There is this place in our mall that is especially for kids, and it was well worth it. They get to pick out a movie to watch, they get cute little smock things, and suckers, and then for girls they put glitter all over your hair, and then they gave her a little butterly clip. And it wasn't very bad priced, either. She loved it. She held stll, no tears were shed. It was great. And her haircut was very cute as well.

The last time we went to get it done, she was very whiny. And the hair cutter wasn't very cooperative with her. I had to pretty much force her to cut Macie's hair like I wanted it to be cut. But this time the girl just did it. And it looks very cute. Ad good haircut usually grows out better, so we'll see! I love short hair on Macie though. It's so cute. I hope she doesn't hate having short hair. Because I think we'll be keeping it like this for a while!

5 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Who wouldn't want to get their hair cut at a place like that. It looks like a party!

Andrea Grover said...

I let Bekah grow her hair out SO LONG when she was smaller, but it really got to be too much of a hassle. She has sported short hair for a while now, and I think it looks super-cute on her. There ain't nothing wrong with a little girl with short hair. It looks cute on Macie, too!

Lefty said...

I want to go to Whipper Snipper!! Take me! Take me!

carol said...

What a fun place to go for a haircut! And yes, keep the hair short so we see all of Macie's adorable face! She looks so cute!!

Alison said...

I love Macie's haircut! I need to get Rylee's cut, but I'm nervous about it- she hasn't had it cut yet!