Thursday, January 7, 2010

missing teeth.

I have neglected to post about Noah's tooth. Yes, I know, I blogged about his first tooth already. But I haven't blogged about his SECOND tooth to fall out. My baby boy has lost not just one, but TWO teeth! Jeez.

We went to Seattle for Thanksgiving to spend the holiday with Adam's parents. {which will probably be blogged about later...} BUT...while we were there the other wiggly tooth came out. And the best part was, the tooth fairy found him there. Crazy, huh? ;-) Luckily, I packed the little tooth pillow I made, just in case. Good thing I did, my son is a sucker for routines like that.

I can't believe how old it makes him to have a huge whole in his mouth. They are growing in so fast though. They are nearly full grown teeth now. My five year old has ADULT teeth. That is just so strange to me! It all happens too fast. Way too fast...

1 comments:

carol said...

Noah is such a handsome boy! And a really sweet, thoughtful boy too.