Adam went to lunch today. He had a meatball sandwich. He also bough lunch for a friend. That was nice of him, huh? He had leftovers. Said it was good, but too much food. And then I checked the bank account. What do you think the total was for two meatball sandwich lunch specials with chips and a drink at a local pizza place? Yeah, it was $810.87. Seriously. They charged his card EIGHT HUNDRED TEN DOLLARS and EIGHTY SEVEN CENTS! Can you believe it? I don't think it as that good. And I don't think Adam is THAT nice to buy a $400 sandwich for his friend. I don't think we'll be going back. If we were making that kind of money, we'd be on a plane to Italy to eat little more authentic...
1 week ago









4 comments:
oh no! did you get it fixed?
Tell Adam to read his receipts at point of sale! I hope it got fixed. Yes? Please post what happened next (besides indigestion!)
Wow, living in California is expensive!
omg. what the heck?
Post a Comment