My sister Erin came down for the week last week. She had already planned her trip and bough plane tickets when she found out that Bon Jovi was going to be in Anaheim. If you know Erin, you know how much of a Bon Jovi fan she is! She even went clear to New Jersey just to see him in concert! So, of course, she was going to go. And she invited me to go along with her. She didn't say much about the tickets or the concert, really. I said something about hoping she got good seats, and she's like I'm pretty sure they are good, but that's all she said. So, we got to the Honda Center in Anaheim and asked the usher where our section was, they gave us this look, and led us down the stairs. And then more stairs until we got to the floor, and then we walked toward the stage, and we kept walking...and walking, yeah we were on the 3rd row on the floor. They were pretty good seats! She was SO excited, this was the closest she had ever been to him. And she was going crazy. I was too close to her to take good pictures of her, but it was almost worth it just to watch her! It was so funny! I was the photographer, so she could enjoy the concert more, which I was okay with! It was a good concert. Adam didn't do so well with the kids at home, well, at least Macie. She still insists that she nurses every 3 hours or so. That girl, I don't know what I'll do with her! But everyone survived! It was the last day before Erin had to leave, so she left California with a bang!
1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment