Can 19 month olds sleep walk? Is there like a certain age that it starts or what? Macie was in bed with us. And in the middle of the night I woke up to her crying, but she wasn't in bed anymore. Adam wasn't in bed either, so I figured he just woke up with her. But I got up anyway so I could just nurse back to sleep. I asked Adam what was wrong, and he told me that he heard her crying, too. But she was downstairs. He ran downstairs and she was just walking around whimpering. It was completely dark, but she was just walking around. And if you know Macie, you know that she would never do that...she wouldn't ever leave me, if she could see that I wasn't going down with her! She's such a mommy's girl. Which bring me to the conclusion that she had to be sleep walking! Adam said that she was moving pretty fast downstairs. It's so funny. I don't know what she was doing. But when he brought her back to bed she was alert and everything, and talking. What a crazy girl!I don't sleep walk, Adam doesn't either, so do you think she was sleep walking?
1 week ago









5 comments:
I'm not sure about the sleep walking thing, but this experience reminded me of several weeks ago when one of Lucy's refigerator toys malfunctioned and started making noise at 2am. It scared me so bad, because I thought she had gotten up and gone to the kitchen in the middle of the night.
That is scary! You better start chaining her up at night :)
Can she reach the door locks? As long as she doesn't end up outside somehow! Poor kid ... finds herself downstairs and doesn't know what happened! Why didn't I know you had a blog? I'm glad you wrote on mine so I could find yours! And thanks for the "yay"! So, now that I'm making money, I wanna come to Disneyland! Let's play!
That is crazy! I don't know it seems likely it was sleep walking. I don't have any advice.
As her aunt I have to say it might be genetic. Sleep walking was part of my thing until at least nineteen. I don't think I do it now, though Geoff says I talk in my sleep. We think Annalise was sleep walking when she woke in the middle of the night between 18-24 months. If we were grumpy about it she would cry, if we were calm, she would go back to sleep. It didn't occur to us until the end that she was asleep. ..good luck.
Post a Comment