Friday, April 11, 2008

The shoes

I love good deals. I went to Ross today, and found Macie the cutest shoes, and they were on sale! Would I buy anything that wasn't? The Ross here is pretty good. The one in Idaho Falls, not so much! Anyway, Not only were they cute, but they were Nike, and they were only 8 bucks! She loves them. Noah told her that she can run fast in them, so as soon as I put them on her feet, she started running real fast. And doing her little pant, to make sure everyone else knows she's running real fast! I was pretty excited about the new shoes, so I thought I'd share it with everyone! I know, I'm a nerd! But, black for little girls is hard to find, but it's so dang cute! Macie is getting quite the shoe collection. She went from having no shoes at all because her feet were so stinken' chubby, to a plethora of shoes! Her feet are slimming down a bit. And she's a girl. A girl needs her shoes!


3 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

Those are very cute shoes! I think Macie's Mom also had lots of shoes if I remember right???? You are right though a girl needs her shoes. I want to see her run in these shoes.

brittanyandtravis said...

I love those shoes! What a good find!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Those are an awesome find! I think Lucy's tenny runners are too small now, so maybe I should try Ross. I was just hoping that the weather will stay warm because she has sandals that fit.