I'll probably get in trouble posting this, but oh well. I was walking through the mall today and the girl at the picture place stopped me and asked if she could take pictures of the kids, and then I would get a free 8x10. I heard the word free, and couldn't resist! The only problem was that the photographer got to pick the backgrounds and poses. I have issues with that! I know what I want and what she did, really isn't what I would have wanted, but hey it was free, right?! I don't really like the backgrounds so much. You know that they really aren't in a garden or whatever! I just like clean solid backgrounds. Usually just white or black. The other colors are weird sometimes. I like them sometimes, though. I'm just really picky when it comes to pictures. I want to be able to look back at them and like them, not wonder what in the heck I was thinking! Ya know? My kids weren't dressed as I would have normally dressed them for pictures, but that's okay...I'm getting over that! I sound like the biggest snob! Just about pictures, I promise! Anyway, some turned out alright. Noah is my little picture taken, now! Macie didn't really care, and didn't really want to have anything to do with it! But I got my free picture. They get ya though. Now I think I need to go back and spend money for actual pictures of them in their nice clothes and nice backgrounds. Oh well...I guess it's inevitable, I should do it anyway!
2 weeks ago














1 comments:
Very cute pictures! I love having my girls picture taken. Fun Fun!
Post a Comment