I couldn't resist taking a picture of my kids in their diapers. If they had their choice, they would be naked all day long! I do dress them, and I do Macie's hair. They aren't white trash all of the time, I promise! But after I took the picture I remembered that I took one of the kids when Macie was a lot younger...only 4 months. My, how times have changed! Macie has changed the most! She's so old these days! Noah looks a lot the same, but definately older! It's funny...now they are nearly the same size. Macie was notably shorter in the first...but much chubbier! If it weren't for Macie, Noah would still be wearing a size 4 diaper...now they are in a size 6! Oh, my chubby Macie! She's slimming down a lot though. It's funny to see how much they have grown in just over a year! They grow too fast!
1 week ago









1 comments:
It is fun to see how much they change. I just finished Lucy's baby book (I know I'm a slacker) and it was so fun to go back at look at all the pictures. I thought she was so cute back when she was so tiny, but I think she keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Post a Comment