Macie is quite the ham. I was looking at pictures of her, and I was just laughing. Everything she does is just so funny. She always has us laughing! Her favorite phrase to say is "Where's Noah?" She loves her brother. When she wakes up the morning, she isn't yelling for Mommy, but for Noah! Everything he does, Macie does too. It's so cute! I'm lucky that they are such good friends. They do have their fair share of fights, however...but they do love each other! Macie is just so fun, everyone loves Macie. For a long time she always looked like she was totally mad at everything, and hated everyone. She always had this nasty glare, but she's not as shy these days. Now she has a sheepish grin. It's so cute. She's 100% girl! She hates getting her hair done, even though she looks so cute with it done! She will pull it out within 5 minutes of me doing it. That stinker! She loves to be outside. Even just sitting outside, she just loves it. She plays in the dirt, eats a little, and doesn't even care! She usually is wearing her pretty dress, playing the dirt. She's quite the character! And she's very sweet. She's got this sweet little voice that she always says Please and thank-you in. You can't resist her please...she's pretty spoiled because of it. Even in nursery she plays the please card, and they always give in and give her more snacks! And then the thank-you afterward, it's very rewarding! Oh, Macie...I love that girl.
1 week ago









5 comments:
What a cute girl! I can't believe how big she is. It seems like yesterday I was living a few doors away. You have such cute kids! And I like taking diaper pictures and think kids look adorable with diapers and their chubby limbs, and smiley faces.
Your kids are so cute!
-Michelle
I'm glad you saw my first comment, because it's true. ;)
I just didn't think it would be nice if someone else saw it.
Your kids are so cute Lindsay!
Post a Comment