You've heard of the "seven year itch" right? Well, we've surpassed it! We made it SEVEN years! Seven years ago we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was VERY cold. {I think it's colder there now, so I'm glad it was seven years ago!} But, it was the best day of my life. In those seven years we have graduated college, had three children, lived in 3 states, and 8 different houses, owned 4 cars, and we still love each other! Amazing. ;-)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, ADAM! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, ADAM! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!










5 comments:
7 years! crazy! congrats to the both of you!
Happy Anniversary! I think it is colder now- and much more snow!
happy anniversary! i remember that day it was very very cold!! my what you've accomplished in those seven short years!! here's to many more! love you all
Congratulations!! You look so small...like 12 years old! haha :)
Congratulations for seven really productive and busy, happy years of wedded bliss! I'm very glad for that day too and all that's happened since then. Noah, Macie, Jacob, things like that. You two cook up a mean meal side by side, do silly dances, watch themed movies for themed holidays or parties, you recognize special days in a BIG WAY, and always celebrate each other's anything! And most Saturdays you take your little family on special excursionsyou and trips to all kinds of events, and Lindsay supports Adam's love of thousands of books and his love for teaching early morning seminary and end of day missionary prep classes. And he supports Lindsays daily quest for the perfect needful thing that's on sale for one day only at 75% off! I could go on! You are two peas in a very good looking pod! One last thing: each night you read 7 pages from the scriptures, together, after the kids are asleep, so that in one year you will have read all four Standard Works--even on nights when you're exhausted!
Post a Comment