Thursday, November 4, 2010

nutella


Nutella is a staple at our house. Much like ketchup, really. Adam loves it. And if we don't hide it, will eat the entire jar! He has passed this love onto our children. Adam makes pretty good crepes, and a nutella crepe is pretty darn good, so we usually have in the pantry. What's not to love about hazelnut and chocolate?

I noticed a commercial on tv the other day for Nutella. I don't watch much live TV {Gotta love DVR} so I don't know if it's a regular commercial or not, but apparently it caught Noah's attention. He woke up the other morning in tears probably due to lack of sleep and too much sugar. Everything was triggering more tears. He didn't like cereal, he didn't want milk, he didn't want waffles. It was a bad morning. But then, through the tears, he said, "On tv, it said that Nutella is a nutritious way to start my day. I want that on toast."

I have never thought of Nutella being nutritious, but since he's a great cute kid, I had to relent and give him his toast and nutella. Congratulations, Nutella Marketing. You win.

1 comments:

Lefty said...

I am pretty sure the following statement is FACT:

Matthew will not eat Nutella because he watched Adam go through so much Nutella in one weekend that it made Matt sick just watching.

Another FACT:
I love Nutella. LOVE. (so I don't have it in my home very often.)


And I do believe it is nutritious.