Sunday, November 7, 2010

haircut

It was time for a haircut. My hair grow way too fast, and it always grows out weird. The layers I had before were awful and it never really looked like it did the day I left the salon. I wasn't ever really happy with my hair. It's thick, too. And she didn't thin it out much last time. So, I made the appointment and knew I wanted to go short. I love it. It was probably the longest haircut I have ever had! I was there for 2 1/2 hours! But, it was worth it. I should have done this a long time ago!

6 comments:

Alison said...

It's cute- I like it!

erica said...

DARLING!
i am so wanting to cut mine...but im too nervous.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

It looks adorable! When you said short I was thinking really short, but it looks medium length to me. Maybe that's just because my hair takes forever to grow out and it's always stuck in the medium length. I wish I had your problem of hair that grows too fast!

Andrea Grover said...

Super cute! But how in the world could a haircut take 2 1/2 hours?!

Kristyn said...

I love it! It looks great!

carol said...

Your blog lead-in psyched me out! I thought, "Oh NO, Jake got a haircut!!" and then I scrolled to the picture and it was YOU who had the cut! It looks great! But took 2-1/2 hours? What cutter has this kind of patience? I want her! (And I know there WILL be a time when Jacob has to get his curly locks shorn, so I steeled for it.)