Friday, November 19, 2010

opinions

My children all have very strong opinions. On pretty much everything. And they let me know it. I've been planning Noah's birthday party coming up tomorrow. It's been crazy, but not NEAR as crazy as Macie's birthday party. Luckily boys are little more easy going...but not much, in my case! We are doing a little Jedi Training. I had two ideas. One was to make Jedi "tunic/cloak things, or I thought it would be cute to do a freezer paper iron on to a t-shirt for everyone to take home. Apparently, I was wrong, that was not a good idea. Noah told me, "Mom, are you trying to ruin my life? This is a Star Wars party. We are doing Jedi Training, and we have to have Jedi shirts. Just like this. {and he showed me a picture.} My friends are going to want a Jedi shirt thing." Okay, Noah, you win. But the rest is up to me! ;-)

1 comments:

Mel said...

Haha, wow he is quite opinionated. Well the shirts, or tunic things, are really cute and I hear the party was great! So another success down, good job!