{This is a few weeks late in the posting. One of these days I'll be all caught up and won't have anymore back posting. Thank goondess Blurb lets you rearrange your posts!}
The Primary Program was on October 24th. It was Macie's very first one. Both kids were so excited. They have been practicing the songs all year long. Macie really has caught on to the whole singing thing. She memorizes songs very fast and so well! She was a little disappointed that she didn't have a part for the program, but there is always next year! Noah knew his part the very first day that they handed out the slips. He had it down. Well...until Adam confused him. Poor kid. His part was, "Through the Atonement of Christ, all man kind may be saved." Just a portion of the 3rd Article of Faith. But, Adam told him the entire thing. That totally threw him off, but in the end and after lots of practicing, he said his part perfect and without any help! I was shocked at how many of the kids has their parts completely memorized, it was so great! All of the Primary kids did awesome. But, my kids did the best! ;-) It was so cute to see them both up there singing their little hearts out. And, I didn't even cry. Adam was sure that I would. When they practiced a song for a ward activity a while back, I was a sobbing mess, but I did good this time. I was just worried that Macie wasn't going to make it through. She yawned and yawned the whole time, I was sure she'd fall asleep.
I love the Primary Program! And I love our Primary Leaders, they did great!









0 comments:
Post a Comment