Macie has been asking for the singing and dancing Dora doll for a while. Today, she grew up, I guess. She told me,
"I don't want the dancing Dora anymore, now I want a 4G iPhone."She's 4. I'm starting to worry.
Macie has been asking for the singing and dancing Dora doll for a while. Today, she grew up, I guess. She told me,
"I don't want the dancing Dora anymore, now I want a 4G iPhone."She's 4. I'm starting to worry.
Posted by thechristensens at 4:19 PM
4 comments:
i'm pretty excited to tell my father in law this. looks like his marketing is getting the job done!
Maybe when you tell him this, he'll want to send her one {or her mom!} ;-)
haha. awesome!
Mmy friend's kid did the same thing when he turned 5 (so that's kind of close). It was hilarious. He didn't get one, and he still loves his parents, so I think you're okay.
Post a Comment