
the wonderful Wizard of Oz! I don't think I have really dressed up for years! But, this year Adam and I had full costumes. It was fun! And of course, we followed the Wizard of Oz theme. I am actually very proud of Adam's costume. I just whipped it together Saturday morning. Yeah...I "whipped" it! All from my little head! And it cost a whole 10 bucks! I am the witch. The not so wicked witch. I wanted to be green, however, if I would have put green make up on my overly too sensitive skin, I would have looked pretty scary later on. I would have broken out and puffed up, it wouldn't have been a pretty sight, so I opted out of the greeness, but you get the idea anyway! We had a few people want to take our picture. Just random people. It was kind of funny. I enjoyed the compliments...all my hard work paid off...{yes, I'm still fishing for them...just kidding.}
We had a fun Halloween, though. We went to the ward's trunk-or-treat, which is by far the best thing ever for little kids! They didn't get too much candy, but that's alright with me. They don't need it anyway! And yes, we had a bag for Jacob. And it's all for him! ;-)
I've already started on next year's costumes. Well, started THINKING about them. I know what they will be. Now it's just a matter of getting them done in time for Halloween. A year may seem like a long time, but not for a procrastinator! {that'd be me...} And I know you're DYING to know what they will be, huh? Well, May the Force be with you...
1 week ago









11 comments:
oh my heck lindsay! you guys look awesome!!! every single costume looks so good! you win mother of the year...and even more so to be thinking about next years costumes.
Love that you guys dressed up too! We can't wait to hopefully get together with your family around Thanksgiving time!
If Macie will be Leia, I hope you won't go for the Jabba the Hutt slave outfit ...
The costumes turned out cute!
You guys are so cute! I love it :)
How great the costumes are! Lindsay, you're a genius. I especially liked Adam's collar and straw protruding from everywhere. Jacob looks about 2 years old in the next to last picture--his expression, smile, is so mature for a baby! And great eyeslashes too! Macie is beautiful, Noah totally handsome--and tall! And of course, you're adorable. I'm glad there's no green on your pretty face!
So great, Lindsay! You are incredible. And did you put clear mascara on Jacob? His eyelashes are fantastic. Dorothy is beautiful and the tin man--that was a great idea!
Linds I'm bummed I missed out on seeing the entire Christensen crew on Halloween with a full on getup like that!!! You put together Adam's costume that day? Well done! It all turned out great, seriously, you're amazing.
We're totally doing Star Wars next year too!!! Cerise wanted to this year, but I already had Morgan and Tyson's cotumes so I promised we could do it next year. You guys look great!
so so impressive! the costumes all look so great! way to have some serious ambition and energy!! and you all look soo cute! even you adam! GOOD JOB! can't wait for next year.
you are awesome! so creative. i'm not posting my kids' costumes! :) the kiddos looked so adorable! great job. miss you tons.
I love the costumes!
Post a Comment