
Holy crap. Eleven months old? I say this every single month, but where has my baby gone? I forget how fast time just flies by. Next month my little baby will be one! Can you believe it? ONE!?!? I don't think I'm ready for this quite yet!
Last year at this time, I was cursing, you, Jacob! I didn't want to be pregnant anymore, I wanted to hold my sweet little baby in my arms rather than in my belly! But, now I can put off the first birthday just a little bit longer!
Jacob is and always has been a good baby. He rarely cries. And he smiles ALL of the time. He's been sick this past week, but has still managed to give some pretty good smiles. He still is big, but has slowed down dramatically. He only weighs 27 pounds. He's slowed and lost some. He is always on the move. Usually he's moving to the stairs. He's quite the stair climber. Quick. Very quick. He laughs the whole way up because he thinks he's getting away with so much! He is a tricker, and always laughing about something! His wave is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. He's the best baby ever. If I could just clone him and send him to everyone, I would. You have to get the whole Jacob in full effect. He's great. We love him a lot, and don't know what we would be doing without him! All of his facial expressions, laughs, giggles, it's all just so great!
WE LOVE YOU, JACOB MAXWELL!!
1 week ago









3 comments:
He is seriously the cutest. His smiles make me so happy! He's a little charmer :)
Awh. I wish I could pick all massive-hunk of Jacob up in my arms and squeeze him and bury my face in his neck folds and cheeks and kiss-kiss-kiss him! He is so cute and I miss you and I miss him and hope you have a loverly Thanksgiving.
Love, Aunty Kim
What a cute boy!
Post a Comment