Thursday, November 19, 2009

photographer.

We really need our family pictures taken. Our last actual professional photo shoot was December 2005. Macie wasn't even really thought of yet, Noah was still a youngin...and now two kids and 4 houses later, I think it's fine time for it! But, then walks in the photographer search. I don't know how so many people get their pictures taken on a regular basis...it isn't cheap! Goodness. The photographer style that is around these days is so great. I'm loving it. And then, I found one that I loved here. I actually found a link from a friend on facebook, and what do ya know? The photographer is doing a contest to win a free session. And, I am going to win! ;-)

I really love her photography. It's just my style. And even if I don't win, I think that this photographer will be our pick when we finally do get our acts together and get our family pictures done. We really need them. We really need more money, first {come on, who doesn't??} But, until then, I'll just stare at my empty frames that are on our wall, just waiting to be filled! And, why don't you go check our her website. I'm sure you'll like her, too.

3 comments:

Andrea Grover said...

I agree that her work is beautiful. Good luck on the contest. Those prices are ... well, pricey! But that's from the girl who has never paid money for ANY pictures. If you were closer, I'd happily shoot you! :-)

Kara said...

Yay Gena! I love that girl :)

The Burke's said...

I do hope you win! Then you can shoot some pics of my fam. I did become a fan of her also. She has some great pics!!!