Friday, October 23, 2009

I couldn't wait...

I didn't want to post this until after Halloween. But it was just too cute, how could I not??? I'll just ruin the whole Halloween surprise, but that's okay, right?


About 20 minutes or so up the 101 there is the cutest barn. In the summer you can pick your own berries, and apples and pumpkins in the fall. It's perfect. They have a little place where they have animals, petting zoo animals, but you can't pet them. You can feed them, however. They have a little farmer's market, and have the best ice cream ever. {sorry...I'll probably regret saying this, and be banned from Idaho Falls forever, but I think it may be better than Reed's! And it doesn't smell as bad at the barn as it does at Reed's Dairy, so that could be what makes it taste better...} But, it's fun to go. It's funny because just up the road is the beach. It's crazy where we live, I tell ya. It's perfect, though. Today, the kids, Erin and I, went with my friend Kristyn and her boys Bennett and Thacker to the barn. I wanted to get Halloween pictures in costume. So I got the kids all dressed up and we headed out. It was fun. And it is always better to dress up more than once, right? They loved it. However, it was about 90 degrees outside. Seriously. It was hot. Noah and Jacob were dripping with sweat, poor guys! But, we got a few pictures. Just a few. Well, we have tons and tons of pictures about 300, but there are just a FEW that they are all even remotely looking at the camera! It was fun to see all the pumpkins, though. Did you know there are lots and lots of different pumpkins? Yeah, crazy, I know! There were millions of pumpkins. We got to take a little hayride to pick our very own pumpkins, the kids loved it. It was fun. Hot, but very fun!

But, get ready for more. Come Halloween, I'll be taking probably tons and tons more pictures of my cute kids! I don't know I couldn't...I am pretty proud of my costume creations, after all. ;-)

3 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

You should be proud! You have made some cute costumes and some cute kids too!

carol said...

The kids are adorable in their costumes! You did a fantastic job! I need to fly down there on my broom! Tell Erin I wish I was her!

Carrot Jello said...

So clever!