Friday, July 10, 2009

Will I ever get one? Just one??

I don't think I will. This is what I have to work with:



I cannot get three children to look at the camera for a split second. Noah will have his head faced at the camera, but his eyes will be off somewhere else. Macie just can't sit still. And, I'll give Jacob the benefit of the doubt...he's 6 months old! I just want one good picture of all three! I took them in to JcPenney the other day to get Jacob's 6 month pictures taken. I've taken the other two, so it's only fair, right? I decided to get a few of them all together. Ha, can you say DISASTER? I took them once, and our appointment time was double booked. And rather then ask the mom and dad {yes, both were there} that had their ONE child, they didn't ask, but told the mother {just mother...no dad} with THREE little kids that she had to reschedule for another day. I had three kids, all dressed up. Macie's hair was curled, Noah was all spiffed up, and Jacob was happy and dry...no spit up had occurred on his outfit yet. Do you realize how long that takes me? Yeah, we were booted. And on the trip home, Macie and Noah somehow managed to get filthy. I don't know how...they get it from their Father, I suppose! ;-) We went back in a few days later. Jacob, the most smiley baby ever, did not smile. His dang teeth are coming in, poor kid! Macie wanted the baby toy, so she screamed and cried. And Noah, he just said he didn't like the photographer! It was fun! I rescheduled for the next day. So, again, I got them all ready. The girl took a few together, I did buy one. It's not amazing...but it will do!

My kids are just so cute, I want everyone to see it! Oh well...at least I know!

3 comments:

Andrea Grover said...

How in the world did they double-book it? It's their fault; they should have made up for it somehow.

erica said...

oh my gosh i can barely get ivy to look at me any more for a decent shot. i dont know how anyone does it with more than onee.

carol said...

How frustrating that JC Penney Studio! At the double-booked appt I'd have had my own meltdown! You're a trooper! It's good that you are determined too!