Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6, 2009

Dear Blog,
I'm so sorry that I haven't written in so long. I've been so busy. I know that I promised to write everyday. I will be better, I promise.

Today, we went to get pictures taken and to the store. Macie screamed. Noah ran away. Jacob is teething, so he's not happy. That's all. Not much happened today, but I do promise to write more.

Until next time,
Lindsay

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was starting to worry that you'd decided you hated blogging and was no longer going to continue - i'm happy to see that is not true and look forward to your life updates.

carol said...

No kiddin'!! Get busy. It's about the grandparents and friends, not your busy schedule!!! Sheeesh, I bet I check your blog 3 times a day and until now, it's been Joe Dirt. Period. I count on you to 'complete' my life!! xoxo And don't forget the pictures! :)