Adam had a seminar he had to attend in Fairfield. For those who don't know, Fairfield is the home of Jelly Belly. That's right, the Jelly Belly Factory...and they do tours. And yes, we had to go. I had been with my roomates before, and thought it would be fun to take the kids. Adam kept saying it was the nerdiest thing he had ever done. {HELLO?! He collects comic books, and a Jelly Belly Factory tour was nerdy?? I'm thinking, not so much, babe!}When we got there, we had to wear these paper hats. They were pretty cool hats. The kids loved them. Adam did not. He would not let me get a picture of him. So, I was sneaky. I took one when he least expected it. I was so proud of myself. I had documentation...I had proof that Adam was on the Jelly Belly Factory tour. You can't take pictures while on the tour, but they do take your picture as you start the tour, and then try to scam you into paying 20 bucks for a cheesy picture.
While on this tour, we saw millions and millions of Jelly Bellys. We saw the whol process and learned more about jelly beans than any person should know, really. I was carrying Jacob in the Baby Bjorn, and he was getting heavy. With the diaper bag and everything, I was dying. So I had Adam hold the diaper bag. Bad idea...he was sneaky as well. He deleted the picture. I was so bummed. No evidence.
Oh, but wait. They did hand me a card after they took our picture prior to the tour. And yes, there was a website. And yes, our picture was there, and yes, you can publish it on the web on your personal site. And yes, I will post it now:
Proof. However, after the Jelly Belly Tour Adam picked a guitar factory that we were to tour. He loved it. But, his 3 kids and non guitar playing wife, did not. Noah did get to play a very expensive guitar, and Adam was a pretty happy guy, so I guess it was okay!
1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment