Noah always asks for tattoos on his arm. Hopefully it isn't a precursor to what will come! I'm always reluctant to put them on him. His skin soaks it up, and it takes forever to go away! He had a pirate tattoo on his arm forever one time! It was like 3 months or so! It was crazy. This tattoo time, Daddy decided to get in on the action. And since two of the three boys had them, it was only fair that Jacob got one too! {Macie was asleep, but she got one in the morning...and so did her dolly.}
1 week ago









1 comments:
Oh, I see I need to get down there and do some serious intervention before those three want hawgs, wear leather, and hang out in pool halls. Too fun! Adam looks pretty tough, Noah absolutely in love with the tatoo design, and Jacob just looks delighted to be included in this fun event!
Post a Comment