Macie is hilarious. Other people are finally getting her full personality. She isn't nearly as shy as she used to be. The other day I was upstairs putting laundry away, while Adam was downstairs with the kids. A sobbing Macie comes up the stairs. Between sobs and tears she told me what happened. I told her that she needed to go apologize to Noah and tell Daddy sorry for disobeying. She quickly responds with, "I can't. I can't do it." I asked her why she couldn't say that to them. "I can't, it's in Spanish."
{I guess the word 'disobey' is foreign to Daddy's little princess.}
1 week ago









3 comments:
Oh my gosh that story is hilarious! Seriously. Where on earth did she get that one from??
Hahahaaaa!!! Holy cow, this is awesome! Macie is a crack up, I love having her in Nursery!
Macie is brilliant! Saying sorry sometimes is a foreign thing to do! Especially when Macie really didn't mean it, and was only joking, and....... She's a living doll, and a real smart one too! She just hasn't learned Spanish yet!
Post a Comment