Yet again, Macie is hilarious. She has been so funny lately, she always has been, really. But moreso lately. And, she pays more attention during Sacrament Meeting than we give her credit for...
She was standing on the train table in the toy room, while I was nursing Jacob. She didn't think I was paying attention to her, and she started to talk she said,
She was standing on the train table in the toy room, while I was nursing Jacob. She didn't think I was paying attention to her, and she started to talk she said,
"I like to talk today. I just moved here. That's my husband over there. {as she gave her 'look' that she frequently gives as she gives a half smirk, and talks out the side of her mouth, and points behind her.} I'm glad to be here. I like church. We moved here and I like to go to the beach."I was dying. I was laughing so hard, silently. But, it was too much, I turned around and smiled at her, and she giggled, but kept going.
"I like scriptures and Joseph Smith. Say prayers. Amen." {Oh, and she did all this while pretending to hold a book.}Every Sunday we are always rushing her out in the hall because she's either screaming or sobbing. I didn't think she ever actually paid attention to anything. But she's a little sponge, she's soaking everything up. A younger newlywed girl gave a talk this past Sunday, and I think Macie really liked her. Her talk sounded a lot like this! I love that Macie girl. She's the funniest little girl ever.









4 comments:
That girl kills me. NEVER a dull moment with her around! I love it!
What a crack up! I hope you are recording these things in a journal - that is just so precious!
What a funny and smart little cutie-girl! Thanks for these anecdotes. And that truly is the standard formula for those talks! So funny.
Kim told me to read this! It's so great!It just illustrates that Macie IS a sponge--and that she's good at pretending--maybe she'll grow up to be an actress, playing other people!j/k She is precious. I'm so grateful you enjoy her and share her life on your blog, and that you can be a stay at home Mom.
p.s. This, along with Noah's being Wolverine while lost at Target, are my faves!!
Post a Comment