Jacob is seven months old. Can you believe it? Seven months?! Yeah, 7 months. Luckily, he hasn't recently visited the doctor, so I have no actual stats on this giant kid! But, I did weigh myself on a scale at Target and then picked him up, and the difference was 26 pounds. I don't know how accurate that is...but it works for me. A 26 pound 7 month old is pretty impressive, don't ya think?
Jacob is such a funny little guy. He is ALWAYS smiling. Lately, however, he has been teething, so his huge smiles aren't as often, but he does give half smiles. Hey, a smile is a smile! The poor guy has been teething for so long. He seems pretty happy about it, though. Every once in a while we have the really bad teething days. He bites EVERYTHING, and EVERYONE. Steer clear of his mouth, he will grab your hand and quickly bite it. He won't give much notice either. He has made my fingers bleed a few times. Very painful. He can sit up very well. He still topples over every once in a while. He does have a lot more weight than most babies his age! He's starting to move a little bit on his tummy. It's like a caterpillar crawl. He arches his back up, and scoots. It's slow, but it works for him. He also rolls around the room. Macie and Noah never rolled. Noah was crawling at 6 months. I think I taught him to roll when he was like 2. He just wanted to move so early. Rolling was too slow and at the bottom of his agenda! But, Jacob, he likes to roll around. He talks all of the time. He gets louder as his surroundings get louder. Which, at our house, is all of the time with Noah and Macie. They are some loud children! He is eating more solid foods. But, he doesn't like Mixed Veggies. They did not settle well, and he threw up the entire container. {Sorry, Ginet!} He really likes the Gerber Puff cereal. And all of the store brands as well! He drinks from a sippy cup pretty well. He loves water. We haven't yet introduced fruits really or juice. I think he's fine without! His toy of choice is paper. He loves paper. He loves to eat paper. And always finds the most random piece to put in his mouth.
Jacob is such a ham already. And he knows he's cute. He has his parents and siblings wrapped around his little finger! Noah and Macie LOVE him. They love that he's getting more and more interactive everyday. They actually get to play with him, and they love it. He's such a fun baby. Always happy, that's for sure! He's got such chunky thighs, but it's just more Jakey to love! He' s a keeper, for sure!
{Stay tuned for the infamous 7 month comparison...}
1 week ago









1 comments:
His ambulation style is roly-poly! My he is a charmer--what a smile. I want to squeeze him, chew on him and make sucky-sounding kisses all over him! What a darling, handsome boy! He resembles Noah more each day I think. It's not fair we don't live closer. As soon as I have $300 extra for that flight, two good feet and arms, I'm there! Or you could come here!
Post a Comment