Sunday, July 26, 2009

County Fair.


I'm not much of a fair person. It's too expensive. The ride are expensive, and totally not Disneyland. I'm afraid that they will fall apart any second. But, it was dollar day. For a cheap thrill, it was worth it. I went with my friend Kristyn and her little boy, Thacker. The kids loved it. It was actually pretty fun. If you go with low expectations, it makes it all the better! Noah and Macie got to ride a few rides, play a few games, and see a few animals. And I think I spent like 8 bucks total. Not too bad, really.

Noah loved the petting zoo. Macie...not so much. She liked the animals from behind the fence, but when she was inside, and they started walking toward her, she lost it. She hated it. But, she still had fun. Gotta love county fairs!

{there will be more on the fair in a later post...maybe with some Boyz II Men action...yeah, I said it, Boyz II Men...they are still doing shows. Who knew?!}

2 comments:

Lefty said...

I always love your posts--especially the picture comparisons and collages. In the collage, my favorite is Jacob's leg rolls! Wish I was there to be an aunt and pinch his legs! And maybe put a thick layer of lipstick on and smother your children in kisses, aunt style (you know, probably unwanted!).

brittanyandtravis said...

Sounds fun! And I am totally with you on fair rides falling apart. For some reason ever since I was little I have had that fear, and therefore avoid fairs and carnivals at all costs. yeah, I'm a fun mom.