Monday, July 6, 2009

Orcy Dorky Crinklevine is 19.


19? My baby brother is 19? Goodness. How old am I? Cory is a good kid. He's 19 now...when will those mission papers be done, my brother? Our next Idaho trip all depends on you. {no pressure...really.} My kids loves their Uncle Cory. Cory was actually one of Noah's first words! It was so cute, he would always whisper it, which makes me think that Cory was actually whispering it to him first. We still have yet to figure that one out! ;-) Cory, you're great. I hope that you had a great birthday! And ate Mom's cake! {I'm sad I missed that...it sounds cool!} But, I hate to break it to you so late in life, however, the fireworks...they really aren't for you. Sorry, bud. I know, 19 years thinking that they were, and now to break that to you...sorry. But, I still love you!

Here's to 19.

0 comments: