Tuesday, May 5, 2009

cinco de mayo

5 comments:

Lefty said...

i believe that beautiful boy has gotten even more plump since the last time i squeezed him!

i think he wants to come see aunt kimberlee... what baby wants, baby should get.

erica said...

hehe...cute shirt, cute boy!
and noah got his first tooth at 2 months?? what? thats crazy!

Lefty said...

oh-and he is smiling. on camera. how did that happen?

Kara said...

Haha! So cute!! I just want to squish his chubby cheeks :)

carol said...

Jakey's got a secret in that smile of his! Like, "I love my Nana best!" Wherever did you find that cute T-shirt? I suppose it cost you $1.34! (and you bought the last one). Well I say "If wishes were fishes we'd all have a FLY!" (it's supposed to be 'fry' but I now think of swift jets and getting together quickly with that silly saying!) Miss you/him/all!