We were in the car this afternoon, and the kids were laughing hysterically in the back. I asked Macie what they were laughing about and she responded, "I'm just funny!"
Yes, Macie, you are the funniest girl ever!
2 weeks ago
We were in the car this afternoon, and the kids were laughing hysterically in the back. I asked Macie what they were laughing about and she responded, "I'm just funny!"
Yes, Macie, you are the funniest girl ever!
Posted by thechristensens at 8:55 PM
3 comments:
This reminds me of Adam and me in our childhood. (Me, of course, being the funny one, and Adam laughing hysterically!)
Your children are so joyful and happy: what wonderful parents you are in fostering that happy home.
I wish I had more time with Macie when you were up here. Maybe next time.
Lucy says the same thing about herself. Most of the time it's while we are driving and she is making Alice laugh. Funny girls!
Macie IS funny, in a dead-pan, monotone-quiet voice sort of way! That's why the funnies are so much funnier!! And she's the instigator for pranks and fun with her older brother, just like Kim and Adam were! These are the days!! Love 'em!
Post a Comment