Saturday, May 16, 2009

Madsen Bike


So, I found this on a friend's blog. It looks like such a fun bike! My kids would totally love it. And that is why I am going to win it. You could also try, but I'm sure that it will be me. No sense trying, really! {and no, I didn't win the stroller from THIS post. I graciously just let some one else! ;-) } So, now is my time! It's mine!

If you click on the above picture or look on the sidebar, there is a button for you to click to get more information about this bike and the giveaway. Happy wishing.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Finally, now I can get my exercise and wash the kids all a the same time!

carol said...

Oh that funny Adam!! And I think Lindsay will look great pedaling around those cute kids! Hope you win it!

Kristyn said...

(Thrift store!) Isn't that the cutest bike (thrift store!) ever? I really want it. If I don't win, you can buy it (thrift store) for me.

And I want to know how you did your border thingy with your header and photos. Basically I want to steal the idea but I thought I'd ask nicely first.

Thanks for coming over today. Your food is ALWAYS a hit. As is your banner. Love it all!