2 weeks ago
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Happy Birthday, Beth
My friend, Beth, had a birthday yesterday. We were getting together for a "Crafternoon" {an afternoon where we do "crafts" or just projects that we have been putting off forever, it gives us incentive!} and decided that we should have a birthday party for her. I mean, really, when was the last time you had a birthday party with hats, a sign, cake and all? And, since we all have little kids, I thought they would LOVE it! And they did! It was fun. Birthday parties are fun! Everyone needs one. Happy Birthday, Beth!
Posted by thechristensens at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Happy Birthday Beth. I was there too. Darn I missed the pics and hats. But the cake was good!
I don't know Beth, but she's a lucky girl to have Lindsay as a friend! I love the tablecloth fabric, and all the rest. My personal favorite photo: Jacob and his tummy roll.
Lindsay, I just checked your blog--alas nothing new today! haha So much pressure, sorry! But I must say that you are so very creative, artistic. I LOVE the 'celebrate' banner you made me and hang it from the ceiling beams for all special happenings, not just birthdays! Thanks again!
Post a Comment