1 week ago
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
5 months
Wow. 5 months already? Jeesh...where did the time go, really?? Noah still looks so little compared to his siblings! Jacob just keeps getting bigger and bigger! He's a whopping 22 pounds 7 ounces! Yes. I'm seroius. He really only is 5 months old. I found an old e-mail that I had written in July 05, when Noah was 8 months old. I was "complaining" that Noah was so heavy, and I could barely lift him. At 19 pounds, he was quite the work out. Yeah, he was 8 months old. Little did I know just 4 short years later I would have a 22 pound 5 month old!! Funny how things change! I don't know what it is with Jacob and Macie, however. They are just two giant kids!
Posted by thechristensens at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
He is the cutest little chubbalub!
chubby babies are so cute! It's funny how much he looks like his older brother (I can tell from pics). Cool how it works that way :) Hope all is well
i love these comparison posts. seriously he is huge i love it! - can't wait to see him in person this weekend...and you of course.
Jakey's personality is just as huge as he is! What a darling, adorable baby boy he is--so sweet and soft, tender, like his siblings. They have such a happy home and parents who think they're the very best, so of course life is good! xoxo
Post a Comment