Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


I'm always late on this. Sorry. But, like I've said before, Mother's Day should really be everyday! ;-) Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers. But especially to my Mother, Kris, my Mother-in-law, Carol and my Grandmother, Myrt. I really admire all of you. You are such a blessing in my life. My mother is probably my best friend, I talk to her everyday. My day isn't complete until I talk to her at least once. And she lets me just ramble about nothing, really. And doesn't get mad when I call her time an time again with a random question. She's great. Carol is a great lady as well. I watch her as she takes care of Bryan, and she is so patient with him and loves him. She really keeps herself together well, I'm sure that I would have been admitted by now! And Myrt is very great as well. {yes...I call my Grandma, Myrt. It's her first name. No, she is not my Grandpa's second wife or anything like that. I just have called her that forever.} She is always so happy. She is probably the best cook ever. A lot of people will say that about their own grandmas, but mine definately IS, hands down! She makes the most amazing Chocolate Cake, Sugar cookies, mashed potatoes...everything is just SO good. I haven't had a "Myrt dinner" in the longest time, but I can still taste all of the goodness!! I'm so grateful that they are all in my life as well as in my children's lives. WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comments:

Alison said...

I'm the same way with my mom. I feel like I need to talk to her everyday - even if it's just to talk about nothing. Moms are the best!