Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Temple Day

 

Noah had a doctor's appointment in Los Angeles, so we decided to make a whole day trip out of it and go to the temple. Noah told me that he couldn't just wear any clothes to the temple, he had to wear his church clothes. I tried putting him in a polo and khakis and just his regular shoes. But, no...that wasn't good enough. He had to have his church clothes and church shoes, too. I was impressed with him! So, we got all dressed up and went to the temple. Adam did a session while I waited outside with the kids. When we first got there we went inside the front doors, and Noah did not want to leave. He threw a big fit because he wanted to be inside the temple. I walked out, and Noah ran back in and was escorted out. I was pretty embarassed. But, we had an enjoyable time outside. It was a nice day, so we walked around and the kids picked most of the flowers. {I tried stopping them, but they're too quick!!} We watched a "honey bird", or hummingbird as I call it! A lot of people stopped and admired my cute kids. I mean, who wouldn't?? We love going to the temple. I didn't actually get to do a session because of time and feeding schedules, but I'm glad I got to be on the grounds with the kids. It was a good experience for them and for me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

erica said...

macie's dress is oh so cute!

carol said...

Lindsay and Adam: I love you two! Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for loving the temple, for teaching your kids to love it too. You are awesome! And yes, your kids are pretty enough to be models. But don't you let them! I wish I was there so both you and Adam could go through a session together. I work in the Seattle Temple on Wednesdays now--it's a wonderful experience. I love it like Noah does. xoxo