
Jacob loves his Daddy. He's started smiling so much! He loves to see Macie and Noah. Even though they usually do something to torture him, he loves them! Last night Adam was holding him. Jacob just started cooing and smiling, these huge smiles. It was so cute. I'm never able to get the smile on camera because I'm holding him, and then when he sees the camera, he stops. So I had to get it when he was least expecting it! It was so cute. Just the way that Adam was looking at him and Jacob was looking right back at him. Oh man...so cute. Adam is such a good daddy. My kids all ADORE him. They can't wait until Daddy comes home. They ask if it's time all day long. I'm so grateful that Adam is their Daddy.
1 week ago









1 comments:
I, of course, LOVE thie blog entry. I'm so grateful Daddy is the man he is! And you the Mommy you are! I begin working at the temple today so between your heart-warming feelings recorded and my expectations for the day ahead, my heart is full of happiness and gratitude for all my family, all the way from one end to the other--Jacob! xoxo
Post a Comment