2 weeks ago
Monday, February 9, 2009
Happy Birthday, Nana!
Today is Adam's mom, Carol's, birthday! We wish that we could be there to celebrate with you on your birthday! We got to celebrate with you last year when you came to visit us in Palmdale! Not a day goes by that Noah and Macie don't talk about their Nana. We hope that you have a great birthday. When Adam gets home, we'll call you. My phone is dead and Adam took the car with the charger! Hopefully we can see you soon. Eat lots of cake and ice cream today! Happy Birthday!!
Posted by thechristensens at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Lindsay,
Madeline and I brought my mom two birthday cards to her home this morning. The first one (which I will tell you about in detail) made her laugh (because I'm so funny) and think of your post about dogs vs. humans.
It was a "Happy Birthday, Mom" card but had a dog and a puppy on it. I thought it was so crazy I bought it for her and commented on the instead something about "Who buys their mom a card with a dog on it? Nothing says I love you like 'Mom, you are a female dog'" Anyway, perhaps I'll post something on it, as Mom suggested. But I just had to tell you that Mom and I were thinking of you today.
oh--on the comment i just posted: instead (ha) of the word, "instead", replace with "inside"...thanks.
I can't believe I didn't check your blog yesterday--Feb 9th! I look at it every day, or at least every night before I turn off my computer, so I can see your funny or thought-provoking thoughts, plus get a fix of what I love best: my grandkids! You're always so faithful to post routinely, so forgive me for seeing your birthday wishes a day late! But I loved your doing this Send Up to me, and Adam's call too! I love you all!
p.s. I clicked on the photos and realized you got a photo right after the Big Break On The Beach! There's even green algae from the slippery rock on the knees of my pants. Wow, I'm so impressed that I was smiling! (But I hate my teeth!)
BTW, I'll probably keep the plate and 9 screws that are all screwed into my radius bone in my wrist--the only thing is when it's cold and snowy like today, I get these little 'achies'! Weird--I could be the Geriatric Weather Girl,subbing for you on your days off--didn't you say you once aspired to become a TV Weather Girl? Of course you'd be the Hip, Young and Gorgeous Weather Girl!
And P.P.S. Kim's card was so funny, I had tears in my eyes when I read her comments. Then I thought of your blog where the lady came to see Sister Beck, beinging her dog, its blankie and baby bottle. This woman is beyond our understanding....
Post a Comment