My kids are big fans of Pee Wee's Big Adventure. We watch it at least twice a week. They love it. So much in fact, that they can almost recite the entire movie. Sad, I know. This morning Noah asked for a "Pee Wee breakfast." At first I was confused, until Noah explained he wanted a big pancake with egg eyes and a bacon mouth, so it could talk to him and say, "Good Morning, Noah!" Just like Pee Wee on the movie. My kids are just too funny. So I tried my best to make them a breakfast like Pee Wee, mine doesn't look NEAR as good as his, but it worked for what they wanted it for! And they ate it...everything! Noah isn't a big eater...but if he'll eat a Pee Wee breakfast, I may make it more often! Gotta love Pee Wee Herman!
2 weeks ago










5 comments:
The Pee Wee pancake has a silly-looking mouth! Your kids are so funny, and I'm happy to know that Wolverine has a lighter side to him. Check out his eyes, like he's ready to dance on the ceiling with delight. Yummy looking breakfast!
That is ... ambitious. Wow. My kids got cold cereal and a banana this morning.
You are such a cute mom! How fun!! And your kids...they are so dang adorable!
Macie's pajamas coordinate with her breakfast plate! Do you stay up late planning these things for the following morning? Amazing.
You must be doing better than you think with 3 if your making those kind of breakfasts for your kiddos! You're a great mommy!
Post a Comment