Monday, February 2, 2009

Jacob the Giant

Jacob is a giant.He is getting so big! I can't beleive how fast he is growing. He looks so much bigger everyday! Macie and Noah still love him to death! They are always in his face and now always making him smile. He really is such a happy smiley baby! We don't get that on camera, but just trust us! This morning Macie was playing with her baby stroller, pushing it around the house, but there wasn't a baby in it. So, I put Jacob in. I think this was Macie's favorite thing EVER! She giggled and giggled and just loved that Baby Jacob was in her stroller! I'm kind of afraid she'll try it on her own. We'll just have to keep an EXTRA eye out for poor Jakey! He looks so big, doesn't he? A LOT older than 6 weeks, I think! He's eating right now, but I think I'm going to go just snuggle up with him, while he still curls up into a little ball against me. He's not going to be little forever, I have to milk this for all it's worth!!


4 comments:

Lefty said...

The girls and I were imagining what it would be like to squeeze and squish his thighs. And Madeline thinks the Macie is still cute and chubby to have her cheeks pinched. also, the girls like Macie's pajamas. Good ol' JoJo.

Adam said...

pun intended?

Talia said...

He is sooo cute Linds. I LOVE his chunky thighs!! You've got some nutritious milk! That's so funny about the sroller. I have yet to try that with Lauren, just because I'm scared they'll try it on their own too!

carol said...

HA HA--loved your last comment of wanting to "milk" this moment. Jacob looks six months old, not six weeks! I think you should say you want to "cream" this moment while it lasts! Adorable pictures, thanks! I'm so glad you are great on your blog; somehow it helps a little that I'm not there with you. Thanks!