Friday, March 28, 2008

Wicked




Cory is graduating high school this year. And since I'm living in LA, and Wicked, the musical, is here, I thought I'd get him a ticket to go see it. But, it stops in June and doesn't come back until December. And so I had to hurry and get tickets. And, oh man...people were selling them for like 200 bucks! I love my little brother...but I didn't really want to spend 200 bucks for his ticket. Especially because I couldn't just buy one ticket...I had to get two, so he didn't have to go alone. But, leave it to me to find a deal on craigslist! I love craigslist. I mean, really love craigslist! I found a totally good deal, and I called Mom, and they came for Spring Break. Dad was working, so he didn't get to come. We all felt bad and guilty! He'll get to come next time! Cory and I drove down to Hollywood, and it was awesome! I really hasn't heard anything about Wicked. I didn't even really know what it was. I'm out of the loop on these things! But, Cory really likes it, and Alison does too. And I've heard of lots of other people that went, and loved it. So I thought I'd see what it was all about! It was so good. It's like the behind the scenes story of Wizard of Oz, and the wicked witch of the west. It was good, I'd highly recommend it!



0 comments: