Monday, March 10, 2008

California Rolls



I haven't ever eaten a California Roll. Adam thought I was crazy. But I really haven't ever eaten one. I think that it's probably the closest I'll ever get to sushi. Not so much liking that sushi is raw. But California Rolls are fully cooked, well, that's what the package said, so I thought I'd be safe. And since I live in California, now is as good as time as any to try one. And, ya know what? They were good. I don't know what kind of fish was in them, but it was good. A little soy sauce, and yum! I was impressed. I do think that there is seaweed in California Rolls, but oh well. It was still good before I found that out, so I'll deal with it! I made Adam take a picture to record this momentous occasion! But I think I'll even have them again.

0 comments: