1 month ago
Monday, March 17, 2008
Nursery
Macie turned 18 months old today! She finally gets to go to the nursey! YEAH! No more wandering the halls during classtime! Adam and I can finally sit through a Sunday School class together. I don't even remember the last time that happened! She did really well in there. I stayed in there most of the time, just because I was nervous that she would cry. Sometimes she cries so hard that she throws up, so I was a little nervous. But I left for the last 25 minutes or so, and she did fine. I probably could have left the whole time and she'd be fine! There are only 2 other kids in the nursery. And one we babysit sometimes, so she already plays with him, and likes him, so it will be good. With Noah, I stayed in there for like the first month, and then he got so used to me being in there that he would cry when I'd leave, so I think with Macie I'll just send her, and hopefully she'll be fine! I have to teach the Beehives, so I can't stay with her. Noah was a little jealous, however. We wen to pick Macie up at the nursery, and Noah walked in, and said, "Bye, Mom, I play now!" Then when I told him it was time to go home, that started a huge tantrum, kicking and screaming! Oh, it was great! He's the youngest in his Sunbeam class, and has a harder time than the others making the adjustment from playing the whole time to having to to go to singing time, sharing time, and then a lesson. He's doing better though! His class is all boys. 5 little 3 year olds! Well, most of them are already 4! But, he likes it anyway. I have a Sunbeam and a nursery goer. Man, I feel old!
Posted by thechristensens at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Yeah for nursery! We get to leave Lucy starting next week, because Bracan and I got called to teach gospel doctrine. She been going for the past couple months, but we have been staying to help out, since she is underaged and there are 10-15 kids. Only thing I'm worried about is another little boy that hits kids. He's really a bully and has hit Lucy before. Kinda scary!
Hey ... I didn't know you teach Beehives. Me too! I love them and their ingenuousness. Have you checked out www.mormonshare.com? I love the handouts and extra resources they include with each lesson.
Post a Comment