Living in Palmdale is interesting. Not only do we have squatters and coyotes as mentioned in other posts, but we have crazy weather. Just last week it was in the 20s for the overnight lows. Well, now it's around 75+ during the day and then at night it cools down to around 55 or so. I almost feel guilty telling the kids that it's getting cold so they should come into the house when the temperature is only 65! After an Idaho winter, that's shorts weather! Break out the slip and slide and swimming suits, because it's summer! Weather is funny. But every day this week we have played outside for a good 2 hours! It's so nice. Sunday was particularly nice. The kids were so cute in their church clothes, I had to take pictures! They are growing so fast. Everyday I just can't believe my two babies are so big.
1 month ago









1 comments:
Looks like the weather here. I love letting the girls play outside. Those were really cute pictures you have up too. That is crazy about the squatters next to you! Hopefully they move soon!
Post a Comment