I don't think I have laughed so hard in a VERY long time! I don't have the greatest pictures...so if you have any better, let me know! But I sure did get a good laugh! I had tears just streaming! Macie thought I was crazy! But she just laughed right along with me! I don't know why Macie and I have Oriental people in ours...what's up with that? I really don't think this is an accurate thing, but hey, everyone needs a laugh sometimes! Some even have the same people, even the same picture! They have to be related! Except, Adam and Cory do have one of the same...go figure! (If you don't know who the people are, I probably could tell you...I thought it would show it, but I guess it doesn't, and it takes forever to load to make another one! sorry!)








1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment