Thursday, March 20, 2008

SpiderMan Girl


Macie loves to dress up, just like her brother. This morning she insisted on the SpiderMan costume in the dress up box. It's a little big, but she loved it! She kept saying Spider Man. Noah corrected her by tell her she was Spider Man Girl. Pretty funny. The video is a little long for what it is, but she says Spider Man pretty well! I really do her hair, by the way...she pulls it out within the first few minutes, though.

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

So glad you are into the Blogging scene Lindsay!Crazy that you ran onto Addie's blog! I'm always a little worried at what might show up on it!! The kids are getting so big! Thanks for the darling Easter card! Sorry we didn't make a detour to see you when we were down that way, we were so limited on time...but it was sure fun, so maybe we'll get down there again before too long! Are your mom and Cory still down there? Hope you guys had a fun time! love you all

Phoebe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brittanyandtravis said...

I love that picture! It makes me laugh everytime I see it.