Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baseball.


We were all in the car on the way to church on Sunday. Jacob was babbling away like he usually does. And then, out of no where, he said, "Baseball." It took me by surprise and said, "Baseball?" He nodded and repeated it. I thought it was a fluke, how could his first word be baseball? It's a two syllable word. So I kept quizzing him. Showing him his baseball, and yes, he said Baseball. He knows what a baseball is. Yeah, that's my son. He's advanced.

{he loves strawberries, just in case you were wondering what was all over his face!}

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

At first, on my tiny little phone, it looked like he had chicken pox!! Awesome first word! We love baseball.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

I love it when babies that are confined to da da and ma ma all the sudden bust out with a big word. Lucy's was monkey. Alice's was cheeseburger. Cranks me up just thinking about it.