Are you going?

We definately are. I'm sure we'll go multiple times. Tonight will be at the Drive-In, can't beat that we'll only spend 14 dollars on the whole family, and get to see TWO movies. And, that the kids will do a lot better in the car than at the theater.

We definately are. I'm sure we'll go multiple times. Tonight will be at the Drive-In, can't beat that we'll only spend 14 dollars on the whole family, and get to see TWO movies. And, that the kids will do a lot better in the car than at the theater.
Who doesn't love Johhny Depp??









4 comments:
Seth is uber-excited for it as well. But all the drive-ins are closed in Idaho for the next few months ...
I'm so there!!! And very excited.
A drive-in movie in March?!? Only in California! What other movie are you going to see?
Tell us how it is. It looks like it might scare the pants off my little ones.
Post a Comment